- 10th November 2019
- 17th November 2019
- 24th November 2019
- For all in the diocese supporting and discerning vocations
- 1st December 2019
- 8th December 2019
- 15th December 2019
- Clergy: Rev’d John Duthie and Rev’d Hector MacKenzie
- 22nd December 2019
- New Life and Hope in our communities.
- or those for whom Christmas is a difficult time.
- 29th December 2019
Our Linked Dioceses
- The Diocese of Connecticut (USA)
- The Diocese of Mthatha (South Africa)
- 5th January 2020
- 12th January 2020
- 19th January 2020
- 26th January 2020
The Diocesan Prayer Diary is shown below, but is also available in Word or PDF formats from the Diocesan Office.
Members of our Diocese may also be interested in the following prayer diaries:
A prayer for our Diocese:
God, who has called us to be members together of your Church, which is the body of your Son, pour out your Spirit on this Diocese. Endue with strength and love and wisdom all who bear authority therein. Accept our gifts, our labours and our love, and use them for the advancement of your kingdom and the glory of your name. Lead us in all our work for you, and unite us in the joyful service of your Son, our Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen.
Please keep our Bishop, Anne Dyer and her family in your prayers each day.