Diocesan Office Staff:
- The Bishop (Currently Vacant)
- Mrs Avril Scott – Bishop’s Secretary
- Mr Ian Fraser – Assistant Treasurer
- Miss Mary McKinnell – Diocesan IT Officer.
There are many others who hold positions of authority in the Diocese. Their details can be found in the People Directory. If you are in doubt about who to contact, please email the Diocesan Office and we will forward your enquiry to the correct person.
If you wish to contact our churches, please use the contact details found in the Church Directory.
You can contact us using the following details or by using the form below:
- Address: The Diocese of Aberdeen and Orkney, St Clement’s Church House, Mastrick Drive, Aberdeen, AB16 6UF
- Email: gro.n1503399782acilg1503399782na.ne1503399782edreb1503399782a@eci1503399782ffo1503399782
- Phone: 01224 662247
All of our staff have flexible working patterns, but the Diocesan Office is normally open:
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00am -4:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am-1:00pm