Kincardine O’Neil – Christ Church
Christ Church, Kincardine O’Neil is a small Scottish Episcopal Church in the middle of Royal Deeside. We offer accessible, traditional services and a warm welcome.
Regular Services and Events:
- First Sunday of the Month: Holy Communion with Hymns
- Second Sunday of the Month: Mattins with Hymns followed by Reserved Sacrament
- Third Sunday of Month: Holy Communion with Hymns
- Fourth Sunday of the Month: Mattins with Hymns followed by Reserved Sacrament
- Fifth Sunday of the Month: Choral Evensong followed by refreshments
- 7:00pm: Bible Study (please call for confirmation of venue).
Please note this schedule may vary when a major feast day occurs.
Christ Church Online:
- Mr Andrew Bradford
Phone: 01339 884225