Kincardine O’Neil – Christ Church
Christ Church, Kincardine O’Neil is a small Scottish Episcopal Church in the middle of Royal Deeside. We offer accessible, traditional services and a warm welcome.
Regular Services and Events:
- First Sunday of the Month: Holy Communion (Prayer Book Liturgy)
- Second Sunday of the Month: Spoken Communion (Prayer Book)
- Third Sunday of Month: Holy Communion (1970 Liturgy)
- Fourth Sunday of the Month: Mattins
- Fifth Sunday of the Month: Spoken Communion (Prayer Book)
- Second Sunday of the Month: Evensong
- Fifth Sunday of the Month: Choral Evensong followed by refreshments
- 7:00pm: Bible Study (usually takes place in the vicarage but call as location sometimes varies.)
Please note this schedule may vary when a major feast day occurs.
Christ Church Online:
- Rev'd Dr David Greenwood