Kincardine O’Neil – Christ Church
This is a happy growing church. Christ Church, Kincardine O’Neil is a small Scottish Episcopal Church in the middle of Royal Deeside. We offer accessible, traditional services and a warm welcome. An active Junior Choir complements our choir. We are currently in a vacancy and have excellent clerical cover on 1st & 3rd Sundays with cover from our Lay Ministry Team at other times.
Regular Services and Events:
- First Sunday of the Month: Family Holy Communion with Modern Language
- Second Sunday of the Month: Traditional Morning Service in modern English followed by short Reserved Communion Service
- Third Sunday of Month: Holy Communion (1970 Liturgy) with Hymns
- Fourth Sunday of the Month: Traditional Morning Service in modern English followed by short Reserved Communion Service
- Fifth Sunday of the Month: Choral Evensong followed by refreshments
- 7:00pm: Bible Study (please call for confirmation of venue).
Please note this schedule may vary when a major feast day occurs.
Christ Church Online:
- Mr Andrew Bradford
Phone: 01339 884225