Aberdeen – St Andrew’s
St Andrew’s is a centre of Christian heritage, culture and hospitality in the city of Aberdeen. Choral worship is our ultimate offering to God; biblical preaching and Christian formation founded on the distinct spirituality of the North East of Scotland is our heritage. Promoting faith in the city in being a house of prayer for all people is our mission.
We have been engaged in transforming lives since our birth as a Jacobite congregation in the Castlegate in 1716. In 1784 we were involved in consecrating Samuel Seabury, the first bishop for a free and independent America.
We are an international community following the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in the responsible stewardship of our home – the planet Earth. We are the Eco Congregation in the east end of Aberdeen.
Come and walk with us in our journey together as a society of peace makers. Blessed are the peace makers for they are the heirs of God.
- Sunday 10:45am: Sung Eucharist
- Choral Evensong (Please visit standrewsaberdeen.org for updates)
- Thursday 10:00am: Holy Communion
- Last Friday of each month at 7pm: Just Friends Kitchen preceded by Ecumenical Prayer Gathering
- Zoom Café on Fridays 10am – email for invitation
- Cathedral @ Noon Concerts on Saturdays as notified on Facebook page & Website