Robert Gordon University Chaplaincy
The Chaplain aims to:
- provide a listening ear for students and staff.
- work with others in Student Services, offering confidential support.
- visit staff or students in hospital if requested.
- assist those enquiring about specific religious services (e.g. baptism, marriage or funeral).
- provide links with local churches of various denominations.
- offer helpful information to people of different faiths about local contacts in Aberdeen.
More information is available on the RGU Chaplaincy Website.
You can contact the Chaplain, the Very Rev’d Dr Isaac Poobalan at:
- Email: ku.ca1539595386.ugr@1539595386ycnia1539595386lpahc1539595386
- Tel: 01224 640119