Churches Opening for Doors Open Day
This year, the following churches will be open specifically for Doors Open Day:
Aberdeen City (Saturday 9 September – 10:00am-4:00pm):
- St Andrew’s Cathedral, Aberdeen
- St John’s Church, Aberdeen. Tea and Coffee will be available.
- St Ninian’s Church, Aberdeen – Open for some peace and quiet and refreshments. There will be a short service of Choral Evensong led by singers from St Andrew’s Cathedral at 3:30pm. Parking is available in Don Street next to Seaton Park.
Aberdeenshire (Sunday 17 September):
- St Congan’s Church, Turriff – Coffee will be available and cards and a booklet will be on sale.
Moray (Saturday 23 September – 10:00am-4:00pm):
- All Saint’s Church, Buckie – there will be an explanatory leaflet and stewards to guide visitors.
In addition, the following churches are normally open daily for visitors – if your church opens daily, and is not on this list, please let the Diocesan IT Officer know):
- St Ternan’s Church, Banchory
- St Kentigern’s Church, Ballater
- St Congan’s Church, Burravoe
- St Mary’s Church, Inverurie
- Christ Church, Kincardine O’Neil
- St Olaf’s Church, Kirkwall
- All Saints Church, Strichen