Information and Communication Committee
The Information and Communication Committee is responsible for facilitating the communication of information around the Diocese. Our regular forms of communication include:
Regular forms of Communication
- Northern Light: The Diocese’s newsletter is printed four times each year and paper copies are available free of charge from all of our churches. The current and back copies of the magazine are also available electronically on the website. Please contact the Diocesan Office if you would like to contribute an article or photograph to Northern Light, of if you would like to assist with the editorial team. The current editorial team is:
- Centrepost: This monthly bulletin highlights events and activities that are happening in the Diocese. Please contact June MacCormack if you would like to contribute an event to Centrepost.
- Website: Our website aims to support the mission and outreach work, as well as to communicate news, details of events, and other resources to the diocese and beyond. This work is overseen by our IT Officer, who is responsible, working with a team of content editors, for the continual update of the Website.
- Social Media: The Diocese uses social media to engage with the wider community. You can visit our pages and follow us at:
Support for Congregations: The IT Officer is also available to support our congregations, groups and individuals within the Diocese with any necessary IT support, or in the development of communication initiatives designed to support the mission and outreach of the church.
Information and Communication Group Membership
- Miss Mary McKinnell (IT Officer and Convener)
- Rev’d Prof David Atkinson
- Miss Carol Graham
- Rev’d Vittoria Hancock
- Dr Jennifer Holden
- Mrs June MacCormack
- Mr Michael Price
- Mrs Catriona Robertson
For more information, contact the Diocesan IT Officer in the Diocesan Office at: