Longside – St John’s Church
St. John’s was built in 1853-54 to the design of William Hay. It is now part of a group of three in eastern Buchan with Peterhead and Old Deer. A warm welcome awaits visitors and newcomers alike.
- First and third Sundays of the Month:
- 11:00am: Mattins
- Second and fourth Sundays of the Month:
- 9:30am: Holy Communion
- Fifth Sunday of the Month:
- Joint service with St Drostan’s Church, Old Deer as advertised locally